members of a team exhibit unique operating styles,
which can create misunderstandings and reduce productivity.
Team members benefit from insight that improves
communication. Our process enables individual members
to more effectively answer these questions:
- How do team members leverage their understanding of each other?
- How do these same individuals appreciate complementary strengths?
- How are individual differences accommodated?
- How are conflicts constructively resolved?
- How are organizational values made real?
- How do successes drive collaboration?
- How do team members derive increased productivity from failures?
- How do team members hold one another accountable?
utilizing our team process with information previously
gathered from individual "Portrait" sessions,
participants gain confidence and efficiency in communicating
with one another.
this way, your teams build committed "ownership" of
the organization's values, vision, mission, goals
the addition of new people, the Team Integrity process
is repeated. It facilitates new member integration
and expands "ownership" of the organization's
strengthen team performance, please contact
To find out more about the Portrait (interpersonal integrity), Click
learn about our Executive Effectiveness Process, Click