The Portrait Process© provides
a "mirror" offering increased self-awareness
and represents the greatest single opportunity to leverage
interpersonal integrity and effectiveness. Objective
behavior information obtained through an in-depth effectiveness
study helps leaders recognize their strengths and vulnerabilities.
The Portrait© is more than
a snapshot. The interpretation and application of the
data capture the capacity and the potential of the
individual. Our Portrait Process© answers
six key questions by assessing, presenting and validating, with
precision, the nature of an individual's leadership
- How well does the individual listen?
- Does the individual communicate effectively?
- What is his or her clarity on issues?
- How will this person tend to move vision
- Will cultural concepts be readily translated
into operating behaviors?
- What will be the time-frame for engaging
Our measurements address:
- problem-solving (strengths and vulnerabilities)
- operational preferences (prioritizing,
details, interpersonal ease and creativity)
- internal motivations (consistencies and
- external behaviors (tendencies and
habits - constructive or counter-productive)
- leadership-management (task versus people
and security versus self-actualization)
- decision-making (options desired and time-frames
The Portrait© provides insights that enable
our clients to know when, where and how to function
more effectively. Interpersonal integrity causes executives
to be more at ease with their leadership responsibilities,
supervisory roles, and organizational relationships.
The Portrait© provides an accurate mirror for
leaders as they build on their interpersonal integrity.
The team application of the Portrait© process
creates an environment between and among team members
that fosters trust and loyalty, enhancing productivity.
The Portrait© serves as a building block to
improve communications with colleagues. By learning
more efficient ways to understand, appreciate and accommodate
diverse management styles, productivity can be increased.
Six benefits for those who leverage insights from the
- Refined listening skills
- Faster communication
- Clarity on issues
- Vision which calls for action
- Culture that shapes operating behavior
- Team member engagement
If you and/or your associates would like to function
more effectively, let
The Portrait is provided to the Bracher
Center for Integrity in Leadership by Dimension Five